Monday, July 24, 2006

With this blog, I thee..

So, I've decided to atart a blog, a blog about models, fashion, events and parties, clubs, and everything inbetween. All of the events will be events that I either attend, or have a first hand account of, nothing tabliod like or stuff that you can just look up on the net anyway. My opinions about models, fashion and other fashionible involved topics will all be based on my experience in the modeling industry, and my developing passion for fashion.

Whether or not anyone even reads this is of no concern to me, its more so a way for me to sort of focus my attention on certin opinions on models and the fashion world in general, to refer back to for later reference, and to see how my personal style, and change in model preferences evolve with time.

Anyway, enjoy.