Monday, September 28, 2009

Verasce for Clueless featuring The B-52's.



Wow, I'm at a loss for words in regards to my excitement towards the Spring RTW 2010 collection for Versace. The BOLD and SEXY approach to this collection is very reminiscent to the old days of this always amazingly sexy house.

It's youthful and and fresh style made me make a connection, while watching shows with my own music choice, that this collection would be a dead ringer for my personal wardrobe choices for the Clueless sequel everyone is gabbing about.

The collection is also amongst my top favorite picks for this Springs shoes, from the amazing booties, to the strappy sandals, paired with wood and and metallic silver accent on the heels, the shoes take a very futuristic turn which makes the neon colors from the looks totally cohesive, bringing full circle what I like to call, Clueless Chic..

Its by far my favorite shows from Milan this season..