Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'm rad 4 Rad.. By Rad Hourani..



Rad Hourani has launched an awesome new line, often called a diffusion line, of 15 new unisex looks that come at a more affordable price point ($100-$400). Rad by Rad Hourani offers a sleek/chic look with clean lines and monotone colors (except for one pop piece, a rectangular cut coat, that came in red.)

I LOOOVVEE the white denim jeans with the zippers over the knees, they offer a second option for people who want a cleaner take on the current trend of of shredded denim. I would think it would be a simple DIY project as well, if you cant wait until late November to be able to purchase his awesome stuff. I will most definitely be amongst those waiting for things to become available via. www.radbyradhourani.com

The outfit below, I LOVE, I really really want it, in every colors available. Check out his ready to wear line, its most definitely worth the salivating.


(images via. Tommy Ton)