Thursday, July 23, 2009

Raw Sex, take a look at Hugh Lippe's Dirty & Sweaty take on editorial.




I recently came across some of Hugh Lippe's work on one of my favorite websites, that I’m devoting to checking every single day.. I automatically fell in love with his raw and almost grimy style of work. To me he seems to catch the intimate moments of what could very likely be seen as raw and not-so-intimate situations. Here is some of his bio, borrowed from his website...

Hugh was born and raised in Texas, his background lies within the arts. He graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design. His rural background brings an edge to his approach with the camera and he currently works and resides in New York. Check out more of his amazing work, and more information on him on his website at..

www.HughLippe.com

The two images bellow are some of his most recent work with male model Tony Ward who is known as a risk taker in the industry and I think that's an obvious observation given the amazing images below. With Lippe's recent interest in the editorial world, I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work in the future..