Wednesday, July 29, 2009

uHhHh, U've Got Ant's On Ya' Face..?



So as part of 'Want It, Wednesdays' I've decided to show one of the things I personally want really, really badly, Grey Ant 'Status' over size wayfarers. I scoured the net relentlessly trying to find the picture of Pete Wentz that I saw in a random magazine while at a doctors appointment with Mama Del'Accort, as well as asking everyone I knew for the names of brands that currently make HUGE glasses that wears in L.A., I know, what a broad question..

Seen on anyone from Beyonce to Lohan and countless others, I DIGGGGG these glasses. I love my glasses big, and I've been going at least a year or two without a pair of sunglasses due to the fact that I'm SO picky about which glasses possess all the traits I require to feel comfortable wearing them, and not feeling like I look like a dB (douche bag).

Currently on back order on NewHighMart.com, these glasses are quite popular, but that doesn’t sway my decision to finally purchase a pair of glasses that I feel will fit my big fat face perfectly.

Available in black, clear with silver lenses, red with gold lenses (on newhighmart.com) I've also seem them in tortoise (on Erin Wasson), which I really want, also white and a darker gray-ish clear. Until I can find the tortoise, I'm guessing I'll be snagging the black ones once their available.


Available at NewHighMart.com ($230) and I'm sure a million other places? But I'm just too lazy to search, haha.